Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Eggs'n'Rockstar

Yep, that's what I had for breakfast. The two don't mix very well ...

Well! Today I found out just how lazy my roommate is! I went to class this morning, and when I came home he was still sitting in the exact same position I'd left him, in front of his xbox, playing live with some friends. Of course, I understand the importance of xbox, yet I thought to myself that maybe the molding dishes in the sink that he was supposed to do could have used a little attention.

Ah, what can I say? I love him. Yet sometimes I want to strangle him. Oh well. So I did the dishes, and then I made him food ... I feel bad for myself sometimes.

1 comment:

Sea_creature said...

Hah...sounds like my relationship with my husband. Nice to find another intelligent person on the internet. I shall be following.